The Cradle Club
Terms and Conditions
We are The Cradle Club Limited (“The Cradle Club”), a limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 13999526 with our registered office address at Rutland House, 148 Edmund Street, Birmingham, B3 2FD.
These terms and conditions apply to all services provided by The Cradle Club. Such services may include group workshops, group sessions, clubs, private consultations, individual appointments or any other services offered by The Cradle Club from time to time.
The Cradle Club reserves the right to modify or cancel these terms and conditions at any time. The current terms and conditions will always appear here on the Cradle Club’s website.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions should be read and accepted by you prior to purchasing or using any of the services offered by The Cradle Club. In purchasing or using any services from The Cradle Club, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall apply to the exclusion of any other terms that you may seek to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by law, trade custom, practice or course of dealing.
In purchasing or using any of the services offered by The Cradle Club you shall:
- Ensure that all information provided by you is complete and accurate;
- Co-operate with The Cradle Club in all matters relating to the services to be provided;
- Comply with any instructions provided to you by The Cradle Club in relation to those services.
Payment and cancellations
- When The Cradle Club has received your payment for the services you have purchased or ordered, we will send you a confirmation email.
- In accordance with The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel any purchase of services from The Cradle Club within a 14 day cooling-off period (i.e within 14 days of making the purchase). All cancellation requests must be made in writing. If you decide to cancel a purchase within the 14 day cooling-off period, The Cradle Club will process the refund as soon as possible but in any case within 14 days of the day you give notice of your cancellation.
- Subject to the above please note that any other cancellation requests are not eligible for a refund. However, The Cradle Club will make every effort to find an alternative time to provide the equivalent service to you.
- If, for any reason, The Cradle Club needs to reschedule a session with you, we will give you as much notice as is reasonably possible. In such circumstances no refund will be offered.
- In exceptional circumstances, the Cradle Club may need to cancel your booking. If this occurs, we will arrange with you a suitable alternative session.
The services offered by The Cradle Club are designed to supplement the information, advice and general instruction offered by the NHS and / or by your private healthcare provider. Any information, commentary or other materials posted on The Cradle Club website or otherwise provided to you by The Cradle Club verbally or in written form are for general information purposes only and should not under any circumstances be construed in any way as being individual medical advice or instruction particular to you or your baby, or as a substitute for professional medical advice.
Representatives of The Cradle Club only give general educational information and advice about topics such as pregnancy, childbirth, new baby care and breastfeeding. Individual particular advice on your pregnancy and wellbeing or the health of you or your baby cannot be given under any circumstances and you must take such queries to your GP, midwife or other appropriate health professional.
- Please note that where representatives of The Cradle Club are qualified health professionals, when those representatives provide to you any information, advice, support or signposting as part of the services provided by The Cradle Club they are NOT acting in their health professional role.
The Cradle Club disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such information, commentary or materials by any visitor to our website or our workshops etc., or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- No provision of these Terms and Conditions shall operate or be construed to operate so as to exclude or restrict The Cradle Club’s liability under the provisions of any legislation in force from time to time which are not capable of being excluded or restricted.
- Save as otherwise required by legislation, the total liability of The Cradle Club under or in connection with its contract with you shall not exceed the amount of The Cradle Club’s fee and charges for the provision of the services, except as expressly provided in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent permitted by the law, The Cradle Club shall not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of its contract with you:
- By reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of The Cradle Club’s obligations in relation to the services, if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond The Cradle Club’s reasonable control; or
- In respect of your use of any gifts accepted by you from The Cradle Club; or
- In relation to your use of toys or any other items provided by The Cradle Club at any workshops or other events. When attending any events organised by the Cradle Club, the supervision of your child or children is your responsibility and The Cradle Club cannot accept any liability for any incident that occurs as a result of you not supervising your child or children closely.
Other important terms
- The intellectual property rights in all information, commentary or other materials posted on The Cradle Club website or otherwise provided to you by The Cradle Club is owned by The Cradle Club and you are not permitted to share, copy, duplicate or otherwise exploit any of it without the express consent of The Cradle Club.
- These terms and conditions and the relevant booking or order form constitute the entire agreement between The Cradle Club and you in connection with your booking, order or use of The Cradle Club’s services.
- The Cradle Club may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another organisation. If you are a consumer, we will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- The contract to which these terms and conditions apply is between The Cradle Club and you. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- If a Court finds part of this contract to be illegal or unenforceable, the rest of the contract will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms and conditions operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
The contract between The Cradle Club and you, and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the contract between The Cradle Club and you, or its subject matter or formation.